#1 or 3: Arminius-D
- Army of One | Rangefinder | Snapshot/Speed Reload/Smallbore
- Hot Swap | Glass Half Full | Single Point Sling/Speed Reload/Smallbore
- Crowd Control | Rangefinder | Single Point Sling/Fitted Stock/Smallbore
If you are eager to get your hands on this weapon look at the first and third rolls. Rank 3 provides slightly more versatility with Crowd Control and the option between Fitted Stock for increased stability or Smallbore for additional range.
#2 or 3: SUROS JLB-42
- Single Point Sling / Speed Reload – Cluster Bombs – Javelin / Snapshot
- Flared Magwell – Tracking – Perfect Balance / Quickdraw
- Cluster Bombs – Javelin / Quickdraw
It all depends on what you need with these damn launchers.
#1: SUROS JLB-47
- Single Point Sling/Speed Reload | Tracking | Javelin/Lightweight
- Single Point Sling/Flared Magwell | Who’s Next? | Javelin/Lightweight
- Single Point Sling/Speed Reload | Tripod | Javelin/Snapshot
Anything > JLB Launcher
#2/None: SUROS ARI-45
- High Caliber Rounds/Casket Mag, Single Point Sling/Smallbore, Unflinching
- Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame, Single Point Sling/Reinforced Barrel, Glass Half Full
- Fitted Stock/Casket Mag, Lightweight/Reinforced Barrel, Take A Knee
#2 stands out providing more stability and damage, but it’s nothing to get that excited over.
- Army of One / Feeding Frenzy / Single Point Sling | Perfect Balance | Oiled Frame
- Close And/Or Personal / Battle Runner / Single Point Sling | Fitted Stock | Oiled Frame
- Army of One / Kneepads / Lightweight | Fitted Stock | Rifled Barrel
Winter’s Run is the Nightfall – pick up Stolen Will and use that!
For Sale This Week
PVP Rating: A-B
Easy to use and very accurate, the main weakness of this gun is poor Stability, although its recoil is at least largely vertical. A very adaptable choice for players of all game modes.
PVP Rating: A-C
While a 2 burst kill is utterly devastating, this gun is very slow to fire and very unforgiving of missed shots. Without Counterbalance and Hand-Laid Stock (both) its recoil is viciously hard to control. Then again, it hits for around half of a Guardian’s health in a single burst, making clean-up kills a breeze and team-shooting a foregone conclusion. Used well, it could be a dark horse, but you’ll have to use it very well indeed.
PVP Rating: A-B
A very reliable mid-long range weapon if you can get the right perks (Range perks, that is. Pushing out your effective Range to land headshots at all combat distances is key. It’s a bit slow to kill in close-short encounters, but excels if you maintain proper spacing. Also a solid choice for PVE thanks to excellent overall stats.
PVP Rating: A
Yet Another Copypasta! Though a bit weaker than the JLB-47, this is still a great Rocket Launcher with excellent stats overall and a solid selection of perks. It’s perfect for Trials, where it earns its A Rating. However, its Inventory score, which determines how many rockets you get from each heavy Ammo brick, is too low to make it a real power weapon outside of that venue without considerable effort.
PVP Rating: A
Part of the new rez-sniping meta, though still unable to drop most supers with a single headshot, this weapon is best when purpose built for your intended use. The perks you want for PVE (Surplus) are distinctly different from those in PVP (Performance Bonus), even when the goals seem to be the same, so the main thing to know what type of sniper you need before looking to buy.