- High-Caliber Rounds/Appended Magazine, Speed Reload/Smallbore, Unflinching
- Fitted Stock/Feather Mag, Speed Reload/Hand-Laid Stock, Persistence
- High-Caliber Rounds/Appended Magazine, Single-Point Sling/Smallbore, Hidden Hand
We’re just looking for decent stats on this middling Auto Rifle, so Hand-Laid Stock and Fitted Stock make a great combination for stability. Persistence won’t be the best perk, but then again, this isn’t the best gun either. The ARI-45 needs a lot of help with its stats, so going towards near perfect stability is a good start. If you’re looking for a better roll for PvP, keep on the look out for Hidden Hand paired with stability-increasing perks next week.
- Icarus, Snapshot/Casket Mag, Zen Moment/Underdog
- Rescue Mag, Lightweight/Feather Mag, Grenadier/Eye of the Storm
- Icarus, Snapshot/Rifled Barrel, Third Eye/Exhumed
Welcome to the Omolon Scout Rifle perk pool! As you can see this week, there are a lot of niche perks that can roll on the Tuonela SR4. We’re not going to recommend any of these rolls, because they have a high concentration of situation perks. With perks like Firefly, Triple Tap and Extended Mag in the perk pool, you’ll want to wait until next week to pick this package up.
- Last Resort, Spray and Play, Hand-Loaded/Armor Piercing Rounds/Smallbore
- Triple Tap, Who’s Next?, Snapshot/High-Caliber Rounds/Reinforced Barrel
- Surrounded, Spray and Play, Snapshot/High-Caliber Rounds/Oiled Frame
Each of these rolls boasts a reload-enhancing perk that could shine in PvE. Overall, we’re gonna go with roll #3 due to Oiled Frame. Spray and Play works by multiplying your base reload speed, and with Oiled Frame, you’ll have much more reload speed to work with. The hit to range will keep this gun in PvE only, but it should work very well in PvE.
- Last Resort, Spray and Play, Single-Point Sling/Speed Reload/Reinforced Barrel
- Glass Half Full, Feeding Frenzy, Snapshot/Speed Reload/Reinforced Barrel
- Crowd Control, Spray and Play, Single-Point Sling/Speed Reload/Reinforced Barrel
These are all solid PvE rolls. None of them are perfect due to the absence of Hand-Laid Stock, but each roll features a reload-enhancer. Go for roll #2 if you prefer Feeding Frenzy or try #1 or #3 if you prefer emptying your magazine for Spray and Play’s bonus.
- Danger Close, Feeding Frenzy, Snapshot/Fitted Stock/Hand-Laid Stock
- Danger Close, Rodeo, Single-Point Sling/Hand-Loaded/Oiled Frame
- Headseeker, Full Auto, High-Caliber Rounds/Hand-Loaded/Injection Mold
This roll may be as good as it gets for the Lyudmila-D in PvE. We’re not seeing Counterbalance for PvP, so if you’re waiting on a high-impact PvP primary, you’ll have to wait for another week. Feeding Frenzy and Hand-Laid Stock will set you up well in PvE, and the Lyudmila-D will be able to kill shanks in Wrath of the Machine in one burst, which may put it a cut ahead other Pulse Rifles.
Next Week’s Orders
|SUROS ARI-41||Auto Rifle||Medium||Stability (68)|
|Gaheris-D||Hand Cannon||Medium||AA (80)|
|Kumakatok HC4||Hand Cannon||Lowest||AA (74)|
|Hakke Herja-D||Pulse Rifle||Medium||Stability (72)|
|SUROS PDX-41||Pulse Rifle||Medium||Stability (68)|
This is another Monte Carlo style auto rifle coming in at a whopping 68 base stability. Its range is about as low as we’ve seen at 17 though, so this gun will absolutely depend on range perks to have any use outside of close range PvP. Other than that, it has high Aim Assistance (72) and decent reload speed (54), so we’ll be keeping a close eye on the rolls next week.
This Hawkmoon archetype Hand Cannon will need help to fix its 23 base range, but with 80 Aim Assistance, we’re willing to hold out hope that we can make it work. This gun also has decent base stability and a very attractive Recoil Direction stat (something we don’t mention that often unless it’s really high). If you want a balanced Legendary Hand Cannon, this gun can be the answer to your problems as long as you don’t mind the small clip size of 7.
The Herja-D comes back yet again with the impact archetype of the Vanguard’s Apple of Discord. It comes in with a fantastic 72 stability and 68 reload speed, so next week, we’ll be looking for Counterbalance to correct the awkward Hakke recoil pattern and more stability to make it a laser in PvE and PvP.
This is a Down and Doubt 00-0 clone. It’s in the lowest impact archetype with decent stability and great aim assistance. Without a range buff, this gun’s 15 range may only be good enough for low-stakes PvE. However, OMOLON offers us plenty of chances for Firefly and Triple Tap, so this gun could definitely shine in Strikes and questing situations.
No, this isn’t the fast-firing PDX-45! The PDX-41 is actually a medium rate of fire pulse rifle (think Red Death archetype) with more range than the PDX-45. It still has great reload speed, stability and solid aim assistance, so this is a must-order if you want another competitive primary for PvP play!