- Outlaw – Hammer Forged / Oiled Frame – Snapshot / Hand-Laid Stock
- Unflinching – High Caliber Rounds / Casket Mag – Snapshot / Rifled Barrel
- Rangefinder – Perfect Balance / Oiled Frame – Single Point Sling / Injection Mold
Roll #1 is one of the most balanced rolls available for the DIS-43. Outlaw takes care of reload speed in situations where headshot kills are easy, Hand-Laid Stock raises stability through the roof and Hammer Forged compensates for the corresponding range decrease. Overall, this is a solid roll for striking and raiding as long as you can hit your headshots.
- Army of One – Extended Mag / Rifled Barrel – Outlaw / Exhumed
- Luck in the Chamber – Lightweight / Braced Frame – Icarus / Exhumed
- Army of One – Single Point Sling / Rifled Barrel – Outlaw / Eye of the Storm
This is a solid PvE roll with options for either higher range in Rifled Barrel or a larger magazine with Extended Mag. These perks, combined with Army of One and Outlaw, will set you in PvE as long as you can hit your headshots. This roll won’t work too well in PvP other than the obvious benefits to the range increase, but there are better rolls out there if you want a new PvP primary.
- Headseeker – Zen Moment – Single Point Sling / Hand Loaded / Injection Mold
- Crowd Control – Unflinching – Single Point Sling / Fitted Stock / Oiled Frame
- Headseeker – Counterbalance – Snapshot / Fitted Stock / Oiled Frame
Roll #3 is just about all you could want out of this gun. Headseeker and Counterbalance are two of the best perks possible in their slots, but the lack of Hand-Laid Stock is unfortunate. Fitted Stock can make do in PvP as a replacement, and if you want more reload speed in PvE, you can even opt for Oiled Frame. The combination of Headseeker and Counterbalance will work very well in both PvE and PvP to ensure more headshots that do even more damage.
- Speed Reload / Single Point Sling – Cluster Bomb – Perfect Balance / Snapshot
- Flared Magwell / Heavy Payload – Tripod – Javelin / Quickdraw
- Flared Magwell / Heavy Payload – Vacuum – Javelin / Lightweight
None of the rolls this week feature Grenades and Horseshoes or Tracking. Because these perks are so useful compared to the alternatives, we’d recommend you wait until these perks show up to pick up your package.
- Surplus – Feeding Frenzy – Perfect Balance / Quickdraw / Appended Magazine
- Outlaw – Spray and Play – Perfect Balance / Quickdraw / Appended Magazine
- Private Eye – Who’s Next – Perfect Balance / Quickdraw / Injection Mold
Roll #1 is almost a perfect roll for a Hakke Sniper Rifle. Surplus is the gold standard for ammo management in PvE, and Feeding Frenzy is a decent perk for ensuring higher reload speeds in strikes. Perfect Balance will help you stay on target as you empty your clip. We would have wanted Spray and Play instead of Feeding Frenzy for a guaranteed fast reload while burning down bosses, but this roll still offers the huge benefits of Surplus and is worth a pickup.
Next Week’s Orders
|Lyudmila-D||Pulse Rifle||High||Range (63)|
|Uffern HC4||Hand Cannon||Medium-High||Stability (70)|
|Herja-D||Pulse Rifle||Medium||Stability (72)|
|Gaheris-D||Hand Cannon||Medium||AA (80)|
|Suros ARI-45||Auto Rifle||High||Reload (52)|
With a solid roll, this gun can still do some work in PvP as a legendary primary. It has base range of 63 and stability of 54, so we’ll want to preserve the range while increasing stability to laser-like levels, and a reload perk like Feeding Frenzy would be icing on the cake. Counterbalance is going to be the key, as Hakke Pulse Rifles have an awkward recoil pattern that needs to be corrected for maximum accuracy.
This Omolon Hand Cannon has a unique impact archetype right below the highest but still higher than the Hawkmoon and Fatebringer. The gun will probably look and feel nice due to Omolon’s design and the base stability of 70, but we’re seriously worried about the low base range of 24. Hopefully there are some range perks offered next week.
The Herja-D has the impact archetype of the Vanguard’s Apple of Discord. It comes in with a fantastic 72 stability and 68 reload speed, so next week, we’ll be looking for Counterbalance to correct the awkward Hakke recoil pattern and more stability to make it a laser.
This Hawkmoon archetype Hand Cannon will need help to fix its 23 base range, but with 80 Aim Assistance, we’re willing to hold out hope that we can make it work. This gun also has decent base stability and a very attractive Recoil Direction stat (something we don’t mention that often unless it’s really high). If you want a balanced Legendary Hand Cannon, this gun can be the answer to your problems as long as you don’t mind the small clip size of 7.
This is a slower rate of fire Auto Rifle with a very balanced, middle-of-the-pack stat blend. Overall, it will need a boost to stability in order to become a reliable Crucible threat, but it’s base 48 range should keep it viable in most engagements.