- Last Resort, Glass Half Full, Single Point Sling/Fitted Stock/Smallbore
- Relentless Tracker, Rangefinder, Single Point Sling/Hand Loaded/Smallbore
- Hot Swap, Glass Half Full, Single Point Sling/Speed Reload/Smallbore
The Zarinaea-D needs a better stat blend to compete in PvP, and we’re not seeing enough compelling perks offered this week to warrant a pickup. Wait until we see something better if you want a good medium-impact Auto Rifle. Hand Laid Stock would be great for extra stability, and Counterbalance could make tracking targets easier with a more predictable recoil.
- Surrounded, Hot Swap, Flared Magwell/Fitted Stock/Rifled Barrel
- Final Round, Hot Swap, Flared Magwell, Perfect Balance, Rifled Barrel
- Last Resort, Rangefinder, Lightweight/Hand Loaded/Hand Laid Stock
The Jingukogo-D has middling stats, but Roll #2 gives this gun as much help as possible to be useful in PvP. Final Round and Hot Swap are some of the best perks available to maximize your killing power, and with the range bonus of Rifled Barrel, you can take this roll into PvP with confidence.
- Counterbalance, Feeding Frenzy, Feeding Frenzy/Snapshot/Injection Mold
- Unflinching, Guerilla Fighter, Perfect Balance/Snapshot/Appended Magazine
- Counterbalance, Feeding Frenzy, Perfect Balance/Quickdraw/Injection Mold
Unfortunately, none of the rolls are good this week for the Tamar-D. Surplus is the S-tier perk we’re looking for to get maximum ammo efficiency in PvE, so if you’re keeping this package for a later week, look out for Surplus combined with stability or reload upgrades.
- Unflinching, Guerilla Fighter, Perfect Balance/Snapshot/Injection Mold
- Outlaw, Who’s Next?, Explosive Rounds/Armor Piercing Rounds/Braced Frame
- Private Eye, Spray and Play, Explosive Rounds/Armor Piercing Rounds/Braced Frame
This is basically the same story as the Tamar-D. A few of these roll have fun perks like Explosive Rounds, but if you want the best possible gun, you’ll want Surplus and reload enhancers. If you have the Tamar-D and Aoife Rua-D packages, you might want to burn at least one of them for some free Legendary Marks.
- Firefly, High Caliber Rounds/Injection Mold, Unflinching/Last Resort
- Firefly, High Caliber Rounds/Rifled Barrel, Life Support/Underdog
- Triple Tap, High Caliber Rounds/Casket Mag, Unflinching/Last Resort
Roll #3 holds some great synergy with Triple Tap and Casket Mag. Not only will three consecutive precision shots net you a free bullet, but with Casket Mag, you’ll have extra bullets in your clip in the first place. This combination works great in PvE, so if you’re interested in a new PvE Sniper Rifle for strikes and potentially the raid, pick this one up.
Next Week’s Orders
This gun gets a lot of love in the Destiny community for its ability to shoot so fast and roll with Full Auto. If you get a good roll on this gun, it can be a monster in both PvE and PvP. It also has good aim assistance, so it has huge potential in the Crucible, but we’ll be hoping for stability buffs to keep its quick shooting on target. We’d highly recommend ordering this gun, because if it rolls with Full Auto next week, you won’t want to miss out on it!
This Omolon Hand Cannon has a unique impact archetype right below the highest but still higher than the Hawkmoon and Fatebringer. The gun will probably look and feel nice due to Omolon’s design and the base stability of 70, but we’re seriously worried about the low base range of 24. Hopefully there are some range perks offered next week.
Repeat! The Tamar-D has equivalent Impact to the Low-Grade Humility and Patience and Time. However, with a base stability of 36, you’ll best be aiming for headshots and not double-taps. If you like sniping in PvE, order one of these! Hakke snipers can roll with Surplus, which really helps with ammo scarcity in PvE. Hakke’s scopes are a bit different than the ones offered by the Vanguard and Crucible Quartermasters, so you may have to adapt to use this gun in high-stakes PvP.
This shotgun is no different than the test shotguns we’ve been using week to week. Basically, this shotgun is a low-impact, high rate of fire archetype that won’t be preferred in PvP but can work in PvE. With Full Auto, it’s finding a niche in Crucible by emphasizing a higher rate of fire than the normal high-impact shotgun.
This is a sniper we’ll be watching closely next week. With the unique impact archetype that combines the firing rate of a Her Benevolence/1000-Yard Stare with a bit more impact, this sniper can kill revived opponents with head shots in the Crucible as well as add more damage to bosses in PvE. We’ll be praying for the Faucon SS1 Scope for the shortest zoom, but even with a bad scope, this sniper’s high impact rating will warrant usage in the raid as well as Skirmish, Elimination and Salvage.