World first has been achieved – congratulations! The “One and Done” clan has completed it and received some pretty epic rewards!
It took them roughly 30 minutes to complete the raid. As you can see on the left, that’s what the Glowhoo shader looks like, exclusively obtained in Crota’s End hardest difficulty.
Hard mode comes with a few loot changes, as we’ve outlined in our Crota’s End loot table.
There’s also a new Sparrow called the S-13 “Graverobber”
Some important things to note if you haven’t completed it yet:
- There’s no Chalice to help out with health regeneration, so if you’ve got Red Death, use it.
- There’s many Hallowed Knights and Orges.
- Wizards during the Crota encounter.
- Shriekers may respawn.
- No revives, all enemies are 33.
- The Deathsinger’s song will start sooner.
- Crux of Crota is not a guaranteed drop.
Bungie also took to Twitter to congratulate what we can only assume is the second place team.
— Bungie (@Bungie) January 21, 2015