Reddit user TheTurboFD released a video demonstrating how to farm the chests around the Forgotten Shore area. The chests in that area are constantly re-spawning, but in different locations. This video may contain spoilers! If you haven’t already seen the guide to locate all of the Gold chests, take a look at this article.
In addition, DattoDoesDestiny & IGN have video video guides on how to unlock all of the Golden Chests:
[divider] Be sure to check the Special Orders vendor in the Tower! Goodies like the Note of Conquest emblem can be redeemed from her. If you haven’t already got that emblem yet, type in code: X4C-FGX-MX3 @ bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption
[toggle title=”26 Codes (Grimoire, Emblems & Shaders)” state=”close” ]
- Warlock: YKA-RJG-MH9
- Hunter: 3DA-P4X-F6A
- Titan: MVD-4N3-NKH
- Rixis: TCN-HCD-TGY
- Old-Russia: HDX-ALM-V4K
- Hive: 473-MXR-3X9
- Moon: JMR-LFN-4A3
- Gjallorhorn: HC3-H44-DKC
- Duke MK.44: 69P-KRM-JJA
- The Tower: 69P-VCH-337
- Hive Ogre: 69R-CKD-X7L
- Valley of the kings, Mars: 69R-DDD-FCP
- The Fallen: 69R-F99-AXG
- Red Death: 69R-VL7-J6A
- Cabal: 69X-DJN-74V
- Venus: 6A7-7NP-3X7
- Vex Minotaur: 6A9-DTG-YGN
- 7F9-767-F74 – Emblem
- FJ9-LAM-67F – Emblem: Binding Focus
- JD7-4CM-HJG – Emblem: Illusion of Light
- JDT-NLC-JKM – Emblem: Ab Aeterno
- JNX-DMH-XLA – Emblem: Field of Light
- 7CP-94V-LFP – Emblem: Lone Focus, Jagged Edge
- X4C-FGX-MX3 – Emblem: Note of Conquest
- 7MM-VPD-MHP – Shader: Double Banshee
- RXC-9XJ-4MH -Shader: Oracle 99
[divider] In other news, if you’re on PS4 and having trouble accessing your Vanguard items, or other pre-order bonuses, try this:
- Turn your PS4 compltely off, then turn it back on again.
- Don’t go to Destiny, just go to your Settings -> PSN -> Restore Licenses (and restore them)
- Then turn it back off fully again, and back on, and see if it’s there.
If not, then log into the web store and download the Vanguard armory again, after restoring the licenses.
If you’re on Xbox One, and don’t have access to the Vanguard vendor in-game, make sure you’ve installed it.
- At the home screen, highlight Destiny and press the start button
- Go to “Manage Game”
- Click over to the right and you will see an 8.8 MB file that you have to download called “Vanguard Armory”
- Restart Console, play Destiny, and the Vanguard Quartermaster (near the Shipwright) will have your products!