Crota’s End drops loot more consistently and in greater numbers than VoG.
If you haven’t already seen all of the new perks for raid gear, click here.
If you need help with Crota’s End, we have a full guide here.
For Raids, players cannot earn new raid-specific loot from the raid more than once a week per mode. The normal and hard Raid modes have their own separate loot tables, so the two modes can be completed separately or can be combined.
Completing normal mode does not lock out earning loot on the incomplete hard mode. However, if a player starts the Raid on hard mode and completes it, they will receive the loot rewards from both the normal and hard difficulty mode.
[divider]Weight of Darkness Zone
|Gauntlets||Dogged Gage||Willbreaker’s Fists||Deathsinger’s Grip|
Click here to watch our mini-guide about this area.
|Chests||Relentless Harness||Willbreaker’s Resolve||Deathsinger’s Mantle|
|Boots||Tireless Striders||Willbreaker’s Greaves||Deathsinger’s Herald|
[divider]Ir Yût, the Deathsinger
- Random Exotic Weapon
- Random Exotic Armor
- Radiant Energy
- Radiant Shards
- Crux of Crota (for Necrochasm | Hard Mode Only)
- Glowhoo (Hard Mode Only)
- Crota’s End
- “Light in the Abyss”
- Bane of the Dark Gods (Hard Mode Only)
- S-13 “Graverobber” (Hard Mode Only)
|Helmets||Unyielding Casque||Willbreaker’s Watch||Deathsinger’s Gaze|
|Primary (Hard Mode)||Special (Normal Mode)||Heavy (Normal Mode)|
|Random Exotic Weapon||Random Exotic Weapon||Random Exotic Weapon|
- The Crux of Crota is needed to upgrade Eidolon Ally to Necrochasm. We’ve outlined that process in this article.
- Only primary weapons drop in the hard mode.
- Radiant Materials are needed to upgrade raid gear, and can be exchanged with Eris.