Destiny Community News | Featured Section

EV-30 Tumbler FAQ

Quote from Bungie: Get the EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow when you purchase the Destiny Expansion Pass or Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below. The EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow is available now for Destiny Expansion Pass owners and starting on 12/9/2014 for Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below owners. To receive the EV-30 Tumbler Sparrow, Destiny Expansion Pass or Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below must be purchased and redeemed by 1/15/2015. [divider] Can I buy the expansion pass ($35) and get the Sparrow now? Yes. If I only pre-order The Dark Below ($20), when will I get the Sparrow? 12/9/14 Will I

Destiny Community News | Featured Section

Server Maintenance 11/13

This article can also be found at Bungie.net [divider] On Thursday, November 13th, we’ll be taking Destiny offline for several hours. This totally planned service outage will enable us to prepare for the arrival of a series of updates planned for the next few weeks. During this time, you’ll be unable to play Destiny. We’re sorry about the interruption, but it’s for the greater good. Once services are restored, your experience as a player will be unchanged. The updates we’re making will be on our side, so you won’t need to download or install a new batch of content. This work