#3 – Arminius-D
- Army of One – Rangefinder – Single Point Sling/Speed Reload/Smallbore
- Last Resort – Feeding Frenzy – High Caliber Rounds/Fitted Stock/Braced Frame
- Surrounded – Counterbalance – High Caliber Rounds/Speed Reload/Braced Frame
This is a fantastic roll in every perk slot. Counterbalance and Braced Frame make the gun a much more stable bullet-spamming machine, increasing the predictability of its recoil pattern as well as reducing overall kick. Surrounded is a sweet bonus for when you’re in a strike and need an extra boost to help you out. Overall, this is a great roll for PvP and PvE.
#1 – Tuonela SR4
- Life Support – Lightweight/Casket Mag – Zen Moment/Underdog
- Replenish – Quickdraw/Hand-Laid Stock – Zen Moment/Danger Close
- Replenish – Quickdraw/Casket Mag – Grenadier/Eye of the Storm
The perk pool for the Tuonela is unique, and this roll is a great example of how you can get amazing PvE rolls out of its potential perks. Life Support will save your life more times than not in a strike or raid fight. Lightweight’s small agility bonus isn’t much, but the real star here is Zen Moment, making aiming easier as you continue to land shots on enemies. Overall, this is a decent PvE roll.
#2 – Lyudmila-D
- Army of One – Full Auto – Single Point Sling / Fitted Stock / Injection Mold
- Surrounded – Counterbalance – Snapshot / Fitted Stock / Reinforced Barrel
- Headseeker – Full Auto – Single Point Sling / Fitted Stock / Reinforced Barrel
This is pretty much all we can ask for in the Lyudmila-D. Counterbalance gives it much more long-range potential in PvP, while Fitted Stock and Surrounded are luxury perks for PvE. Compared to the other two rolls, which have the semi-useless Full Auto, this is the roll you want to go for this week.
None – Tamar-D
- Unflinching – Performance Bonus – High Caliber Rounds / Quickdraw / Braced Frame
- Take a Knee – Partial Refund – High Caliber Rounds / Quickdraw / Injection Mold
- Rodeo – Who’s Next? – Explosive Rounds / Snapshot / Injection Mold
Tamar-D, overall, is an underwhelming Sniper Rifle. However, with the Surplus perk, it becomes a great utility weapon for saving up special ammo in PvE. If you’re interested in this gun, you’ll want to get Surplus, so wait until we see that before you pick up the package.
#1 – Judith-D
- Triple Tap – Spray & Play – Speed Reload/Armor Piercing Rounds/Reinforced Barrel
- Triple Tap – Outlaw – Snapshot/High Caliber Rounds/Smallbore
- Army of One – Rangefinder – Snapshot/Armor Piercing Rounds/Oiled Frame
The best roll this week for the Judith-D is a PvE-centered roll. Triple Tap will increase your ammo efficiency, allowing you to save ammo in longer strike/raid encounters. Spray and Play and Speed Reload both help this gun’s poor reload speed, allowing you to achieve super fast reloads to get on with the next fight that much quicker.
Next Week’s Orders
This gun fires as fast as the Zhalo Supercell and sports some balanced stats. With stability of 60, reload speed of 65 and aim assistance of 60, this gun can work if you enjoy the impact archetype. We’ll want some more range next week, but reload speed could also make this gun fun in PvE.
This is a slower rate of fire Auto Rifle with a very balanced, middle-of-the-pack stat blend. Overall, it will need a boost to stability in order to become a reliable Crucible threat, but it’s base 48 range should keep it viable in most engagements.
The PDX-41 is a medium rate of fire pulse rifle (think Red Death archetype) with more range than the PDX-45. It still has great reload speed, stability and solid aim assistance, so this is a must-order if you want another competitive primary for PvP play!
This gun falls in the same impact category as the Crucible Quartermaster’s Hawksaw but with more stability, reload and aim assistance. This is always a must-order for next week. There are a number of perk combinations that will work for this gun, but we’ll also be looking for a good scope. The gun has 22 base range, so we’ll definitely need a fix, but if we get a good roll next week, you can expect to see this gun everywhere in PvE and PvP alike.
The Aoife Rua-D, like the Tamar-D, has equivalent Impact to the Low-Grade Humility and Patience and Time. However, with a base stability of 34, you’ll best be aiming for headshots and not double-taps. If you like sniping in PvE, order one of these! Hakke snipers can roll with Surplus, which really helps with ammo scarcity in PvE.