- Surrounded, Counterbalance, Single Point Sling/Fitted Stock/Smallbore
- Crowd Control, Feeding Frenzy, Snapshot/Speed Reload/Rifled Barrel
- Army of One, Rangefinder, Snapshot/Fitted Stock/Rifled Barrel
Roll #2 is going to kick like a mule due to stability issues, but the combination of Feeding Frenzy, Crowd Control and Speed Reload works great in PvE, where precision isn’t as crucial as PvP. Your reload speed will be off the charts and you’ll benefit from the damage bonus from Crowd Control any time you take on a wave of smaller enemies.
- Perfect Balance/Oiled Frame, Lightweight/Rifled Barrel, Rodeo
- High Caliber Rounds/Casket Mag, Single Point Sling/Hand Laid Stock, Focused Fire
- Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame, Speed Reload/Rifled Barrel, Feeding Frenzy
Roll #3 will perform well in PvP with a good stat blend, but you can also opt for Oiled Frame and Speed Reload for the ultimate reload speed enhancement for PvE. This will basically max out your reload speed and give insane reloads after kills, which can help out when you’re trying to grind out some strikes. Otherwise, Rifled Barrel and Fitted Stock give some good stat bonuses for higher-stakes content.
- Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame, Hip Fire, Snapshot/Injection Mold
- Hammer Forged/Casket Mag, Private Eye, Snapshot/Hand Laid Stock
- High Caliber Rounds/Oiled Frame, Hip Fire, Snapshot/Rifled Barrel
This isn’t the best roll by any means because of Private Eye, but Hand Laid Stock and Hammer Forged will give you some of the best stats you can find on this gun. The package is up again for next week, so you may want to take Roll #2 and buy the package again in hopes for something even better next week.
- Crowd Control, Spray and Play, Lightweight/Perfect Balance/Hand Laid Stock
- Last Resort, Hot Swap, Lightweight/Hand Loaded/Oiled Frame
- Close and/or Personal, Hot Swap, Lightweight/Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame
As usual for Hakke Shotguns, we can see a few rolls that work much better in PvE than PvP. Roll #1 holds the almighty Crowd Control/Spray and Play combination, which is perfect for spamming on waves of ads in strikes. Add in the movement buff of Lightweight and you’ve got a decent Shotgun for some of your PvE needs.
- Unflinching, Partial Refund, Explosive Rounds/Snapshot/Braced Frame
- Surplus, Partial Refund, Perfect Balance/Snapshot/Injection Mold
- Counterbalance, Performance Bonus, High Caliber Rounds/Snapshot/Injection Mold
For the first time in a long time, the Gunsmith has brought us a Hakke Sniper Rifle with Surplus! Roll #2 offers the ammo bonuses of Surplus with Perfect Balance and Partial Refund for even more ammo efficiency. If you’re having trouble keeping ammo in strikes or raids, you may want to look at using Surplus to make every ammo brick give more ammo. Overall, this is a solid PvE roll.
Next Week’s Orders
|Thesan FR4||Fusion Rifle||High||Stability (81)|
|SUROS ARI-41||Auto Rifle||Medium||AA (72)|
|SUROS PDX-41||Pulse Rifle||Medium||Stability (68)|
|SUROS JLB-47||Launcher||Velocity (74)|
|Tamar-D||Sniper Rifle||Medium||Reload (66)|
If you’re ever looking out for the perfect fusion rifle, the Thesan FR4 is a must-order. It comes in at 94 Impact and 81 Stability, so you won’t even need to worry about perks. Of course, that doesn’t mean that perks can’t help it; this gun can benefit from range perks, and reload speed is always key in Crucible and Strikes.
Repeat! The ARI-41 is a Monte Carlo style auto rifle with 68 base stability. Its range is low at 17, so next week we’ll need to see more range perks. Other than that, it has high Aim Assistance (72) and decent reload speed (54). Not a bad choice for PvE and even PvP in the right hands.
Being a Rocket Launcher, we’re going to be most interested in the rolls rather than the stats, but this launcher will offer us the right stats to be competitive in PvE and PvP. With a high blast radius of 84, magazine size of 2 and velocity of 74, the JLB-47 will give you everything you need to hit your targets, and we highly recommend placing an order to try it out next week.
Another repeat from the Gunsmith. The PDX-41 is a medium rate of fire pulse rifle (think Red Death archetype) with more range than the PDX-45. It has great reload speed, stability and solid aim assistance, so this is a must-order if you want another competitive primary for PvP play. We’re hoping for better perks than Private Eye and Hip Fire next week.
It looks like the Gunsmith is running out of ideas, bringing us three of the same guns next week. The Tamar-D has equivalent Impact to the Low-Grade Humility and Patience and Time with low stability. We always recommend that you order Hakke Sniper Rifles just in case we see Surplus, like we did this week! If you picked up Roll #2 this week, you may want to hold off, but then again, next week we may see the S-tier roll of Surplus/Spray and Play/Perfect Balance!