- Fitted Stock/Appended Magazine, Luck in the Chamber, Lightweight/Reinforced Barrel
- Hammer Forged/Feather Mag, Icarus, Speed Reload/Smallbore
- High Caliber Rounds/Appended Magazine, Luck in the Chamber, Speed Reload/Injection Mold
Unfortunately, we’re not interested in Luck in the Chamber or Icarus for our main perks. Wait until a future week if you want a good DIS-43. Some perks to look out for include Hidden Hand, Spray and Play, Counterbalance, or Full Auto.
- High Caliber Rounds/Feather Mag, Single Point Sling/Injection Mold, Persistence
- Perfect Balance/Appended Magazine, Single Point Sling/Reinforced Barrel, Hidden Hand
- Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame, Single Point Sling/Smallbore, Outlaw
Roll #2 offers a great stat blend for PvP purposes. Perfect Balance makes up for the stability decrease in Reinforced Barrel, and Hidden Hand adds aim assistance and bullet magnetism that you need to get headshots. Overall, this is a simple but quality roll for PvP.
- Single Point Sling/Flared Magwell, Tracking, Javelin/Quickdraw
- Single Point Sling/Speed Reload, Cluster Bombs, Perfect Balance/Quickdraw
- Heavy Payload/Flared Magwell, Tripod, Javelin/Lightweight
Make way for your new Rocket Launcher! Roll #1 offers all of what you could ask for in a Rocket Launcher with Tracking, Javelin and the added bonus of Flared Magwell for reload speed. Tracking will be a bit better in PvE than PvP compared to Grenades and Horseshoes, but we recommend you jump on this roll while you can.
- Final Round, Feeding Frenzy, Single Point Sling/Fitted Stock/Rifled Barrel
- Surrounded, Kneepads, Single Point Sling/Fitted Stock/Hand Laid Stock
- Crowd Control, Kneepads, Single Point Sling/Hand Loaded/Hand Laid Stock
Final Round and Feeding Frenzy work perfectly together in PvE. Kill an enemy with your final round, reload with increased speed and fire off another final round. Rinse and repeat! Despite the Jingukogo’s middling stats, this roll can work in PvE if you’re willing to give it a final shot.
- Triple Tap, High Caliber Rounds/Hand Laid Stock, Battle Runner/Underdog
- Firefly, High Caliber Rounds/Reinforced Barrel, Replenish/Last Resort
- Firefly, High Caliber Rounds/Rifled Barrel, Battle Runner/Underdog
Roll #1 is a decent roll for PvE, but you’re probably not going to find much better out there for this Sniper Rifle. Triple Tap and Battle Runner are both convenient in certain situations, those being burning down bosses and killing ads, respectively. Hand Laid Stock also helps with keeping your shots on target.
Next Week’s Orders
|Zarinaea-D||Auto Rifle||Medium||Reload (65)|
|SUROS ARI-41||Auto Rifle||Medium||AA (72)|
|SUROS PDX-41||Pulse Rifle||Medium||Stability (68)|
|Tamar-D||Sniper Rifle||Medium||Reload (66)|
This auto rifle fires as fast as the Zhalo Supercell and sports some balanced stats. With stability of 60, reload speed of 65 and aim assistance of 60, this gun can work if you enjoy the impact archetype. We’ll want some more range next week, but reload speed could also make this gun fun in PvE.
Another Monte Carlo style auto rifle coming in at a whopping 68 base stability. Its range is about as low as we’ve seen at 17 though, so this gun will absolutely depend on range perks to have any use outside of close range PvP. Other than that, it has high Aim Assistance (72) and decent reload speed (54), so we’ll be keeping a close eye on the rolls next week.
No, this isn’t the fast-firing PDX-45! The PDX-41 is actually a medium rate of fire pulse rifle (think Red Death archetype) with more range than the PDX-45. It still has great reload speed, stability and solid aim assistance, so this is a must-order if you want another competitive primary for PvP play!
This shotgun is a low-impact, high rate of fire archetype with 3 in the magazine compared to the Strongbow-D’s 5 in the clip. Usually, higher impact shotguns are the better performers in PvP, and with 3 in the clip, we’d have to see a perfect roll to warrant PvP usage. We’ll look to see if there are any interesting rolls next week regardless, as certain perks like Spray and Play can make shotguns much more viable in PvE.
The Tamar-D has equivalent Impact to the Low-Grade Humility and Patience and Time. However, with a base stability of 36, you’ll best be aiming for headshots and not double-taps. If you like sniping in PvE, order one of these! Hakke snipers can roll with Surplus, which really helps with ammo scarcity in PvE. Hakke’s scopes are a bit different than the ones offered by the Vanguard and Crucible Quartermasters, so you may have to adapt to use this gun in high-stakes PvP.