- Hammer Forged/Appended Magazine, Full Auto, Speed Reload/Hand Laid Stock
- Perfect Balance/Appended Magazine, Hidden Hand, Speed Reload/Smallbore
- High Caliber Rounds/Appended Magazine, Counterbalance, Lightweight/Reinforced Barrel
Roll #1 is one of the smoothest PvE rolls you can ask for and will give flashbacks to the Vision of Confluence. Just go ahead and pick this one up for both PvE and PvP, because you can pick up the package again and roll the dice next week for a better PvP roll. Hammer Forged and Hand Laid Stock work well together to create a perfect stat blend, while Full Auto adds comfort and ease of use to this Scout Rifle.
- Rescue Mag, Quickdraw/Casket Mag, Firefly/Eye of the Storm
- Icarus, Single Point Sling/Hand Laid Stock, Firefly/Eye of the Storm
- Replenish, Snapshot/Rifled Barrel, Army of One/Surrounded
Icarus? Here’s the deal: the Cocytus does not have the most attractive perk pool. However, with Hand Laid Stock and Firefly, we see two great PvE perks to create a solid PvE roll for this gun. While you may never use the full effects of Icarus, the other perks and archetype will make this roll a winner.
- Close and/or Personal, Battle Runner, Single Point Sling/Hand Loaded/Rifled Barrel
- Last Resort, Battle Runner, Single Point Sling/Fitted Stock/Rifled Barrel
- Crowd Control, Hot Swap, Single Point Sling/Fitted Stock/Oiled Frame
Despite the Strongbow-D being unpopular, there are still good rolls out there for it. If you want to use this gun, you’ll need to wait for a future week to pick up a better roll than the three offered this week. For PvE, Spray and Play with Oiled Frame works great for the fastest reload speed, and in PvP, you’ll want as much range as possible.
- Mulligan, Quickdraw/Injection Mold, Triple Tap/Surrounded
- Third Eye, Extended Mag/Braed Frame, Rescue Mag/Surrounded
- Third Eye, Single Point Sling/Injection Mold, Triple Tap/Surrounded
Unfortunately, with no range boosters, we can’t recommend any of these rolls. This gun has pitiful range and needs range to be consistent, so wait until next week to see if any rolls over Rifled Barrel or Reinforced Barrel to help out with range.
- Private Eye, Partial Refund, Explosive Rounds/Armor Piercing Rounds/Injection Mold
- Outlaw, Performance Bonus, Explosive Rounds/Armor Piercing Rounds/Appended Magazine
- Private Eye, Partial Refund, Perfect Balance/Quickdraw/Appended Magazine
Surplus is the real deal for PvE ammo management. Wait until a roll comes up in future weeks with Surplus, Spray and Play and Perfect Balance. Otherwise, this won’t be worth it.
|SUROS DIS-43||Scout Rifle||Medium||Range (77)|
|SUROS ARI-45||Auto Rifle||Highest||Reload (52)|
|SUROS JLB-42||Launcher||Velocity (67)|
|Uzume RR4||Sniper Rifle||Medium-Low||Reload (75)|
This Scout Rifle falls in a Vision of Confluence archetype, and with a magazine size of 19, it should be great for PvE despite its stability issues (base 48). With a range of 77, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a situation where this Scout Rifle isn’t hitting for full damage.
This is a slower rate of fire Auto Rifle with a very balanced, middle-of-the-pack stat blend. Overall, it will need a boost to stability in order to become a reliable Crucible threat, but it’s base 48 range should keep it viable in most engagements.
Being a Rocket Launcher, we’re going to be most interested in the rolls rather than the stats, but this launcher will offer us the right stats to be competitive in PvE and PvP. With a high blast radius of 84, magazine size of 2 and velocity of 67, the JLB-42 will give you everything you need to hit your targets, and we highly recommend placing an order to try it out next week.
Despite being named differently than the Strongbow-D Shotgun, the Jingukogo-D is the exact same as the Strongbow-D besides having 2 more reload speed. Talk about variety. Basically, this shotgun is a low-impact, high rate of fire archetype that won’t be preferred in PvP but can work in PvE. We’ll look to see if there are any interesting rolls next week regardless, as certain perks like Spray and Play can make shotguns much more viable in PvE.
This Sniper Rifle shares the impact/RoF class of the Eye of Sol, but it packs way more base stability at 58. In non-revive game modes, this is a great option for getting quick headshots or double tapping for body shot kills. We’ll be looking for something like Triple Tap or Zen Moment for PvE while hoping for a Faucon SS1 low-zoom scope for PvP.