- Hammer Forged/Oiled Frame Hidden Hand, Single Point Sling/Rifled Barrel
- Fitted Stock/Appended Magazine, Zen Moment, Lightweight/Smallbore
- Perfect Balance/Feather Mag, Spray and Play, Single Point Sling/Reinforced Barrel
The DIS-47 fires as fast as possible for a Scout Rifle, and you’re going to want plenty of stability to control that. Unfortunately, none of the rolls this week offer enough stability or enough interesting perks to warrant a pickup. Plus, we’re all looking out for that Full Auto roll that’s surely right around the corner. Wait off until next week for somethingeven better.
- Zen Moment, Extended Mag/Braced Frame, Icarus/Underdog
- Zen Moment, Lightweight/Rifled Barrel, Life Support/Eye of the Storm
- Third Eye, Single Point Sling/Oiled Frame, Icarus/Underdog
The Uffern is usually best-suited in PvE, and roll #2 certainly fits the bill for striking and raiding. Life Support is the star here, granting health regeneration when you least expect it to in critical moments. This will save your life plenty of times in the middle of intense battles. Combine this with the range boost of Rifled Barrel and the stability boost of Zen Moment for a solid PvE roll.
- Take a Knee, Performance Bonus, Perfect Balance/Armor PiercingRounds/Appended Magazine
- Outlaw, Who’s Next?, Perfect Balance/Snapshot/Injection Mold
- Rodeo, Spray and Play, Perfect Balance/Snapshot/Injection Mold
Roll #3 hits enough spots to warrant a pickup, but if you’re looking for an S-tier roll, hold off! Spray and Play is one of the best perks for PvE boss shredding and Perfect Balance will help to keep you on track, but to really make this roll perfect we’d want Surplus instead of Rodeo. You can either wait until future weeks for that perfect roll or pick this one up now if you don’t want to wait.
- Danger Close, Full Auto, Single Point Sling/Hand Loaded/Rifled Barrel
- Army of One, Full Auto, Single Point Sling/Perfect Balance/Rifled Barrel
- Danger Close, Relentless Tracker, Lightweight/Perfect Balance/Hand-LaidStock
Roll #1 and Roll #2 offer the same awesome shotgun perks for both PvE and PvP. Full Auto and Rifled Barrel is one of the best combinations you can find on a shotgun. The choice between the two is whether you want Danger Close for extra handling and reload speed in close quarters or Army of One for quicker cooldowns on your abilities. Either one is a solid shotgun roll.
- Triple Tap, High Caliber Rounds/Injection Mold, Replenish/Shoot to Loot
- Triple Tap, Snapshot/Casket Mag, Battle Runner/Exhumed
- Firefly, High Caliber Rounds/Reinforced Barrel, Replenish/Shoot to Loot
These are an underwhelming batch of rolls, but Roll #2 holds some promise with Triple Tap and Casket Mag. If you can hit all of your headshots with these perks, you’re guaranteed a few extra bullets along the way. This could mean a bit more damage before you reload or change guns in strikes or the raid. Battle Runner isn’t the worst perk either; being able to run to cover at breakneck speed will save you here and there in the raid. If you want a better roll, look out for Performance Bonus or Clown Cartridge in coming weeks, but in the meantime, this is a solid PvE roll.
Next Week’s Orders
The Cocytus has returned! This weapon is a high-impact Scout Rifle that packs huge range (74). If you’re a fan of this archetype of scouts that hit like a truck, this is a good order to place. In fact, you may want to place multiple orders just in case we go another few months without seeing this gun offered. With a magazine size of 13, perks like Extended Mag and Triple Tap will be on the wish list for PvE builds, but with Omolon’s highly-situational perk pool, it’s going to be hard to find a clear winner for PvP.
This is a Down and Doubt 00-0 clone. It’s in the lowest impact archetype with decent stability and great aim assistance. Without a range buff, this gun’s 15 range may only be good enough for low-stakes PvE. However, OMOLON offers us plenty of chances for Firefly and Triple Tap, so this gun could definitely shine in Strikes and questing situations.
With a solid roll, this gun can still do some work in PvP as a legendary primary. It has base range of 63 and stability of 54, so we’ll want to preserve the range while increasing stability to laser-like levels, and a reload perk like Feeding Frenzy would be icing on the cake. Counterbalance is going to be the key, as Hakke Pulse Rifles have an awkward recoil pattern that needs to be corrected for maximum accuracy.
No, this isn’t the fast-firing PDX-45! The PDX-41 is actually a medium rate of fire pulse rifle (think Red Death archetype) with more range than the PDX-45. It still has great reload speed, stability and solid aim assistance, so this is a must-order if you want another competitive primary for PvP play!
Being a Rocket Launcher, we’re going to be most interested in the rolls rather than the stats, but this launcher will offer us the right stats to be competitive in PvE and PvP. With a high blast radius of 84, magazine size of 2 and velocity of 74, the JLB-47 will give you everything you need to hit your targets, and we highly recommend placing an order to try it out next week.