- Perfect Balance/Feather Mag, Counterbalance, Single Point Sling/Hand Laid Stock
- High Caliber Rounds/Appended Magazine, Take a Knee, Snapshot/Smallbore
- High Caliber Rounds/Feather Mag, Full Auto, Single Point Sling/Smallbore
Roll #1 will pretty much stay perfectly still as you shoot. That’s hard to come by, so we’re recommended you pick it up. You’ll have perfect stability with Perfect Balance and Hand Laid Stock, and Counterbalance will prevent any other recoil. With no reload enhancers, it’s not the perfect PvE roll, but we’re going to give it a whirl.
- Relentless Tracker, Glass Half Full, Single Point Sling/Hand Loaded/Rifled Barrel
- Hot Swap, Rangefinder, Single Point Sling/Speed Reload/Rifled Barrel
- Surrounded, Glass Half Full, Single Point Sling/Speed Reload/Smallbore
If you want to go for maximum accuracy and range, try out #2. Hot Swap, Rangefinder and Rifled Barrel will max out your effective range, but don’t expect to bring this one into PvP. Without any stability, you’ll need to worry more about aiming on target than any ghost bullets.
- Outlaw, Snapshot/Casket Mag, Unflinching/Eye of the Storm
- Outlaw, Snapshot/Injection Mold, Life Support/Mulligan
- Performance Bonus, Snapshot/Rifled Barrel, Unflinching/Eye of the Storm
Roll #1 stands out from the crowd with Casket Mag, bringing up the mag size of this high-impact Sniper Rifle. Outlaw’s reload enhancement will help if you can hit your headshots in PvE situations, but it can’t be counted on in boss encounters or PvP. Unflinching will help you minimize flinch in PvP, although effects are limited.
- Surplus, Feeding Frenzy, High Caliber Rounds/Armor Piercing Rounds/Injection Mold
- Private Eye, Gurilla Fighter, Explosive Rounds/Armor Piercing Rounds/Injection Mold
- Outlaw, Spray and Play, High Caliber Rounds/Quickdraw/Braced Frame
Roll #1 is practical, but #3 looks like more fun. With Surplus and Feeding Frenzy on #1, you have 2 bread and butter perks that will help you in PvE. Surplus in particular is the main attraction to Hakke Sniper Rifles, being both unique and highly effective. Meanwhile, Roll #3 could give insane reload speeds if you can get both perks to activate. If you were planning on burning this package for Legendary Marks, maybe pick up #3 and play around with it in patrol for a little bit just to see how fast those reloads are.
- Single Point Sling/Flared Magwell, Tripod, Javelin/Quickdraw
- Heavy Payload/Speed Reload, Who’s Next?, Perfect Balance/Snapshot
- Heavy Payload/Speed Reload, Tracking, Perfect Balance/Quickdraw
Roll #3 is the beauty here. Tracking and Heavy Payload or Speed Reload are the main attractions. This will be one of the better launchers in the game for Blast Radius, but it will lag behind in Velocity due to it rolling with Perfect Balance instead of Javelin. Pick this one up and buy the package again if you’re unsure; it’s being sold again this week.
Next Week’s Orders
|Aim Assistance (74)
This high-impact Scout Rifle has excellent Range (74). If you’re a fan of this archetype of scouts that hit like a truck, this is a good order to place. With a magazine size of 13, perks like Extended Mag and Triple Tap will be on the wish list for PvE builds, but with Omolon’s highly-situational perk pool, it’s going to be hard to find a clear winner for PvP.
The Vision of Confluence Impact/RoF blend with great base stability of 69 and reload of 62. With a lower magazine of 13, this scout should fit comfortably in Crucible situations and shorter PvE encounters, but reload perks can overcome this drawback.
This is a Down and Doubt 00-0 clone. It’s in the lowest impact archetype with decent stability and great aim assistance. Without a range buff, this gun’s 15 range may only be good enough for low-stakes PvE. However, OMOLON offers us plenty of chances for Firefly and Triple Tap, so this gun could definitely shine in Strikes and questing situations.
This Omolon Hand Cannon has a unique impact archetype right below the highest but still higher than the Hawkmoon and Fatebringer. The gun will probably look and feel nice due to Omolon’s design and the base stability of 70, but we’re seriously worried about the low base range of 24. Hopefully there are some range perks offered next week.
Repeat! Being a Rocket Launcher, we’re going to be most interested in the rolls rather than the stats, but this launcher will offer us the right stats to be competitive in PvE and PvP. With a high blast radius of 84, magazine size of 2 and velocity of 74, the JLB-47 will give you everything you need to hit your targets, and we highly recommend placing an order to try it out next week.