- Triple Tap, Outlaw, Snapshot/Armor Piercing Rounds/Oiled Frame
- Hot Swap, Rangefinder, Snapshot/Armor Piercing Rounds/Smallbore
- Relentless Tracker, Final Round, Speed Reload/Explosive Rounds/Reinforced Barrel
Roll #1 is great for PvE, especially if you want to mess around with the extra reload speed of Oiled Frame. Triple Tap and Outlaw complete the circle of ammo efficiency, especially if you’re able to consistently land headshot kills. This roll won’t fly in PvP, however, and if you want a viable roll for the Crucible, roll #3 can pass with Final Round and the range boost of Reinforced Barrel.
- Icarus, Snapshot/Rifled Barrel, Firefly/Danger Close
- Icarus, Snapshot/Smallbore, Third Eye/Eye of the Storm
- Life Support, Single Point Sling/Rifled Barrel, Third Eye/Underdog
None of the rolls this week offer a full range of perks that will help you in either PvE or PvP. Roll #3 comes close but falls short without a significant stability increase. The Tuonela’s perk pool has plenty of funky perks like Icarus, but if you want to wait out until another week, you may find a better roll with the likes of Triple Tap, Hand Laid Stock and Firefly.
- Surrounded, Zen Moment, High Caliber Rounds/Speed Reload/Injection Mold
- Army of One, Feeding Frenzy, Snapshot/Hand Loaded/Hand Laid Stock
- Last Resort, Spray and Play, High Caliber Rounds/Fitted Stock/Hand Laid Stock
Roll #2 can be your new PvE primary with its blend of stat increases, reload speed and cooldown reduction. Army of One and Feeding Frenzy will give you a reason to kill every single enemy you see, and Hand Laid Stock will make every shot easier. Overall, this roll will work well in PvE but fall short in PvP without Counterbalance to tighten up the recoil further.
- Headseeker, Unflinching, Snapshot/Hand Loaded/Oiled Frame
- Crowd Control, Spray and Play, High Caliber Rounds/Hand Loaded/Hand Laid Stock
- Crowd Control, Feeding Frenzy, Snapshot/Fitted Stock/Reinforced Barrel
Banshee was looking out for Pulse Rifle users this week! Roll #2 combines Crowd Control and Spray and Play to emphasize even more ad killing in PvE. Hand Laid Stock rounds things out with a necessary stability increase that will make the gun’s awkward recoil pattern much more manageable.
- Surplus, Who’s Next?, High Caliber Rounds/Quickdraw/Injection Mold
- Perfect Balance, Feeding Frenzy, High Caliber Rounds/Snapshot/Injection Mold
- Unflinching, Guerilla Fighter, High Caliber Rounds/Armor Piercing Rounds/Injection Mold
Yet again, Banshee has blessed us with Surplus. However, Roll #1, while being the best roll available, is just decent. Who’s Next? is not the best reload-enhancing perk, considering you have to always hit your last shot to activate it. However, the ammo bonuses from Surplus and the stability increase from Injection Mold make this roll worth it.
Next Week’s Orders
|SUROS DIS-47||Scout Rifle||Medium||AA (74)|
|Uffern HC4||Hand Cannon||Medium-High||Stability (70)|
|Hakke Herja-D||Pulse Rifle||Medium||Stability (72)|
|SUROS JLB-47||Rocket Launcher||Velocity (74)|
|Tamar-D||Sniper Rifle||Medium||Reload (66)|
This Scout Rifle falls in a Vision of Confluence archetype, and with a magazine size of 19, it should be great for PvE despite its stability issues (base 48). With a range of 77, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a situation where this Scout Rifle isn’t hitting for full damage.
This Omolon Hand Cannon has a unique impact archetype right below the highest but still higher than the Hawkmoon and Fatebringer. The gun will probably look and feel nice due to Omolon’s design and the base stability of 70, but we’re seriously worried about the low base range of 24. Hopefully there are some range perks offered next week.
The Herja-D has the impact archetype of the Vanguard’s Apple of Discord. It comes in with a fantastic 72 stability and 68 reload speed, so next week, we’ll be looking for Counterbalance to correct the awkward Hakke recoil pattern and more stability to make it a laser in PvE and PvP.
Being a Rocket Launcher, we’re going to be most interested in the rolls rather than the stats, but this launcher will offer us the right stats to be competitive in PvE and PvP. With a high blast radius of 84, magazine size of 2 and velocity of 74, the JLB-47 will give you everything you need to hit your targets, and we highly recommend placing an order to try it out next week.
The Tamar-D has equivalent Impact to the Low-Grade Humility and Patience and Time. However, with a base stability of 36, you’ll best be aiming for headshots and not double-taps. If you like sniping in PvE, order one of these! Hakke snipers can roll with Surplus, which really helps with ammo scarcity in PvE. Hakke’s scopes are a bit different than the ones offered by the Vanguard and Crucible Quartermasters, so you may have to adapt to use this gun in high-stakes PvP.