- High-Caliber Rounds/Feather Mag, Snapshot/Smallbore, Glass Half Full
- Perfect Balance/Appended Magazine, Lightweight/Hand-Laid Stock, Private Eye
- High-Caliber Rounds/Feather Mag, Lightweight/Smallbore, Hip Fire
This is an unfortunate set of rolls this week for the ARI-41. You’ll want to wait for something better for both PvP or PvE. Look out for perks like Hidden Hand, Spray and Play or Feeding Frenzy for a better experience with this gun. If you’re desperate to get it, go with roll #1.
- Hot Swap, Lightweight/Injection Mold, Life Support/Exhumed
- Grenadier, Enhanced Battery/Hand-Laid Stock, Rangefinder/Exhumed
- Grenadier, Quickdraw/Braced Frame, Life Support/Exhumed
The Thesan is good no matter what, but Roll #3 helps it even more with extra stability from Braced Frame. Go with Life Support for the extra life-saving chances in both PvP and PvE. Grenadier is a nice bonus should you choose to use this in PvE. Overall, any of these rolls will work.
- Zen Moment, Single-Point Sling/Reinforced Barrel, Outlaw/Eye of the Storm
- Zen Moment, Single-Point Sling/Injection Mold, Firefly/Eye of the Storm
- Third Eye, Quickdraw/Braced Frame, Outlaw/Eye of the Storm
Roll #1 or #2 have the necessary range bonus. Outlaw is very powerful in PvE, and Zen Moment is a luxury, making this gun suitable for PvE more than PvP. For PvP players, you’ll want to wait until this gun rolls with Luck in the Chamber and a range booster before you pick it up.
- Zen Moment, Single-Point Sling/Braced Frame, Triple Tap/Eye of the Storm
- Third Eye, Single-Point Sling/Rifled Barrel, Rescue Mag/Eye of the Storm
- Zen Moment, Extended Mag/Injection Mold, Firefly/Exhumed
Despite a range booster on Roll #2, we can’t recommend any of these rolls. While a few rolls have good perks, we’re going to need to see Triple Tap, Firefly or Luck in the Chamber combined with a range booster to warrant a pickup for this Omolon Hand Cannon.
- Grenadier, Lightweight/Reinforced Barrel, Replenish/Shoot to Loot
- Grenadier, Lightweight/Casket Mag, Clown Cartridge/Exhumed
- Outlaw, Single-Point Sling/Hand-Laid Stock, Replenish/Shoot to Loot
Casket Mag and Clown Cartridge will work to give you the highest clip sizes possible, which makes all the difference in a Sniper Rifle. Each bullet is incredibly valuable in both PvE and PvP, so getting Clown Cartridge to activate will be a huge bonus. The extra clip size from Casket Mag will allow you less time spent reloading and more time spent burning bosses in PvE.
Next Week’s Orders
|SUROS DIS-43||Scout Rifle||Medium||Range (77)|
|SUROS DIS-47||Scout Rifle||Lowest||AA (74)|
|Judith-D||Hand Cannon||Highest||AA (60)|
|Kumakatoc HC4||Hand Cannon||Low||AA (74)|
|Lyudmila-D||Pulse Rifle||Highest||Range (63)|
This Scout Rifle falls in a Vision of Confluence archetype, and with a magazine size of 19, it should be great for PvE despite its stability issues (base 48). With a range of 77, you’ll be hard-pressed to find a situation where this Scout Rifle isn’t hitting for full damage.
This gun gets a lot of love in the Destiny community for its ability to shoot so fast and roll with Full Auto. If you get a good roll on this gun, it can be a monster in both PvE and PvP. It also has good aim assistance, so it has huge potential in the Crucible, but we’ll be hoping for stability buffs to keep its quick shooting on target. We’d highly recommend ordering this gun, because if it rolls with Full Auto next week, you won’t want to miss out on it!
We’re going to be ordering this Hand Cannon based on the fact alone that Hakke Hand Cannons are hard to come by. As for the archetype here, we’re looking at the highest impact class, similar to a Timur’s Lash. However, the gun will be coming in with base 17 stability, 26 reload speed and a clip size of 7, so there are a lot of deficiencies that perks will need to fix.
Repeat! This is a Down and Doubt 00-0 clone. It’s in the lowest impact archetype with decent stability and great aim assistance. Without a range buff, this gun’s 15 range may only be good enough for low-stakes PvE. However, Omolon’s perk pools offer us plenty of chances for Firefly and Triple Tap, so this gun could definitely shine in Strikes and questing situations.
With a solid roll, this gun can still do some work in PvP as a legendary primary. It has base range of 63 and stability of 54, so we’ll want to preserve the range while increasing stability to laser-like levels, and a reload perk like Feeding Frenzy would be icing on the cake. Counterbalance is going to be the key, as Hakke Pulse Rifles have an awkward recoil pattern that needs to be corrected for maximum accuracy.